SOLD RGB LED DMX Stage Lighting - Chauvet, Pulse and Stellar Labs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by 4Mal, Jul 11, 2016.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Gold Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Qty 4 Chauvet Slim Par 56 in very good condition. in a carry bag. carry bag too pad is torn. Works though. $175. Sold

Qty 4 Pulse Led Par 56's - similar output and features as the Chauvets. In very good condition. $110 pending

Qty 2 Stellar Labs 4 Bars. Basically a clone of the chauvet 4 bar with square lights rather than round. I don't bother with DMX for these. They each have a footswitch. I hook the footswitch to the one nearest me and link it to the other unit with a mic cable and set that one to slave mode. Works great for a quick and dirty stage wash setup. These come in semi rigid foam cases. 15 foot power cords included. These have seen quite a lot of use but seem work fine - we had them on a gig Sat night. I am pricing these as is - I run them off the footswitch and can't vouch for their DMX abilities. On the footswitch - they work fine $300 for the pair. Sold

All of these lights are RGB. All support auto programs and have sound active modes if you aren't into the chore of DMX programming. the Slim Par and Pulse lights have nice yoke brackets for use as uplighting. I used them for that pretty often

All lights include power cords. All prices are PLUS FREIGHT.

Thanks, Mal

Pictures in next post are
    Pulse Led Par front, then back
    Chauvet Led par Front, then back
    Stellar Labs 4 bar in case, footswitch, back and front.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. 4Mal

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

3. 4Mal

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    image.jpeg Feel free to make offers... That is mostly the SL 4 bars. There are also 4 led pars as uplight. Those were set to slowly rotate their way theough the color pallette and were not dmx'd. Bars ran off the footswitch and were set to master and slave. Super easy to setup and tear down with just a mic cable linking the 2 bars.

4. 4Mal

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Chauvet and 4-bars sold.

Pulse are left. These are probably the best of the bunch...

5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Sent you a PM.

dcr

6. 4Mal

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Pulse pars are sold to dcr