Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bassman_Spike, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Oh my god...went to the chili peppers concert sunday night in Melbourne....it was awsome.
    Missed the first band Quirk or something...then Papa Roach came on they played an unreal live set pitty it was so short only about 5 songs...then there was about a 45 min wait for the chili peppers in that time i managed to get about 3 people deep away from the general admission barrier...
    When they came the started with by the way of course...there was mandness in the mosh pit as they played this song...in between songs they improvised and as being a bass player it was unreal to see Flea improvising and he especially liked it as he was born in Melb...they played all there great songs like.: Around the World, Scar Tissue, Suck My Kiss, Give it Away, Californication and of course Under the Bridge

well thats my story...and i will say if you are a chili peppers fan and have the chance to see them do it...it was $90 well spent
  2. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I was SO CLOSE to going...i nearly won tickets on channel V. my mate from school went and aparently Papa Roach werent that crash hot.

Man you should consider yourself one of the luckiest guys in Australia at the moment :D
  3. I cannot stand Papa Crotch.

RHCP's old stuff is excellent though.
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    90 bucks? That's insane.
  5. I've seen em three times and I never get tired of it. 4 times come march....:cool:
  6. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    I payed £40 to see them here in the london arena. $90 Sounds over the odds.:confused:
  7. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

You forget that an Oz dollar runs about .25 Euro.