1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RHCP - Mystery Album!?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SuperBassSam, Mar 11, 2009.

1. SuperBassSam

SuperBassSam

Feb 9, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Hi all,

I recently bought an MP3 off of eBay and the previous owner had left all his music on there. Most was really not my thing (Clubland 1 to 9 - REALLY not my thing) but he did have one Chillis album which I can't seem to find any information about. Its from the Stadium Arcadium tour and its called Pinkpop 2006 on the mp3 player but theres no album information available and nothing on Google. The track listing according to the MP3 is:

Intro + Can't Stop
    Dani California
    Scar Tissue
    Charlie
    Otherside
    Tell Me Baby
    How Deep Is Your Love
    Throw Away Your Television
    Snow (Hey Oh)
    Me and my Friends
    Wet Sand
    Right On Time
    Dont Forget Me
    Warlocks
    Californication
    By The Way + encore
    Under the Bridge
    You Gonna Get Yours - Give it Away + Outro

Can anyone tell me anything about this album? Is it a bootleg or what?

Thanks very much

2. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Its an audience tape (or possibly a soundboard, but that's doubtful) of the Chili Peppers playing at the Pinkpop festival in 2006. Its a pretty easy bootleg to get a hold of.

3. SuperBassSam

SuperBassSam

Feb 9, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Hmm. Its really good quality, like the same quality as Live in Hyde Park, so it seems more like a soundboard bootleg than an audience tape. Anyway, thanks for replying.