Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ric 330 GUITAR For Sale!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by J.T. Chester, Jun 4, 2005.

1. NEW PRICE... $1,000... SHIPPED!!!... (within "the 48")

I may be called a heretic for listing a GUITAR here, but it should be OK, since the proceeds will be going to buy MORE BASS STUFF... plus... it's a RIC.

I'm selling my beloved Jan. 1992 Rickenbacker 330 Mapleglo w/Black Trim. :crying: I bought it new in April 1992, to match my 4003 MG/BT. (Don't ask. No way will I EVER let go of the bass!) This guitar has a variety of great sounds and plays like a dream! It was even factory eqipped with Schaller tuners, rather than the usual, klunky Klusons.

It's in mint condition... NO scratches, NO dings, NO buckle rash... PERFECT... except for a barely visible spot on the upper "horn", where I'd had a sticker on it, which kept the finish from "yellowing" at the same rate as the rest of the guitar (you can't even see it in pictures)... but it should catch up quickly. Includes the original Rickenbacker hardshell case.

It looks like the one "Little Steven" plays, below. (His may be a 12-string)

I'm listing it here for $1000 to TBers, but also plan to list it elsewhere.

2. Won't anyone even float an offer??? ... a smart-assed remark???

Please let me know it's visible.

3. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    I can see the picture, nice looking guitar.

4. More pix...

5. More Pix!!!

6. That's about what you'd expect to pay for a 360 with the shark fin inlays and the stereo output.

7. Not for one this nice... in this finish combo & in this kind of condition. :scowl:

8. bump

9. bump

10. Boy... is this a tough place to try to sell a "skinny stringer".

Well... at least no one's accused me of heresy yet.

11. Bump for a great looking guitar. My guitar player was looking at one, but apparently Warmoth could do a better job of making his dreams come true :rollno: . Oh well, good luck getting rid of it and if you drop the price by about $900 let me know, then it'll be in my price range for a 6 stringer :hyper:

12. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Oh, man. Why do you taunt me with this? I would trade both my cats for that guitar, mos def. Maybe a kidney, if you included a snazzy strap...

My wife almost killed me for buying a 150 dollar guitar, I couldn't imagine what she'd do if I bought THIS...

Anyways, here's a bump for a beautiful instrument that is very worth the cash.

13. Thanks for the nice comments, guys, but I already have one cat & two kidneys... all anybody needs. :D

14. More pix!

15. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    *bump* beautiful guitar.... way out of my price range... good luck selling it... maybe you should try a guitar forum :bag:

16. PM sent to MrPrashant.

17. I have! Seems that guitar players don't participate, the way we do in here.

Oh well, it's still for sale.

18. MaXell

MaXell

Jan 23, 2004
    Maryland
    John, just a FYI.... there's been a good amount of Ric gas discussion over at the "Fender Forum", (under 'Miscellaneous and Non-Fender Topics' ....I believe.)

http://www.fenderforum.com

You'll have to pay the fee to become a contributing member to post a classified, but it might be worth it.

Jeff

19. bump