Ric 4003, Jet Glo, FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cheezewiz, Nov 11, 2005.

1. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Guys, I recently picked up a new Ric 4003 from the dealer I work a day a week for. The only mar on it is a ding right where the headstock joins the neck. The bass is Jet Glo (black), and has the new hardshell Ric case. I also have the Pickguardian plate to cover the gaping hole that taking the bridge pickup cover off leaves. All parts are present, so you can have it the way Ric sends em out, with the pickguard cover or, the way most guys play em, with the cover removed and a sharp hole around the pickup, or with the pickguardian covers.

A black Ric has pretty much always been my most coveted bass, but I'm having a bit of trouble adjusting to the feel of this one. The neck is a bit thick for my tastes, and the whole problem with anchoring my thumb on the bridge pickup is causing me some problems.

In trade, I am looking for a Gibson Thunderbird. Color doesn't matter although white would be my first choice. You can make me other trade offers, but please don't be offended if I don't go for it. Cash offers are welcome, but I'll keep the bass rather than selling it on a lowball offer. I'm not looking to profit, but I'm also not going to sell it for way below the prices they are going on ebay.

Pic is with the Pickguardian bridge pickup cover. As I said, the bass also comes with the stock assembly.

email delturco@earthlink.net or PM
  2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Topper..changed some info.
  3. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Bump for a sweet bass, and an awesome guy.

Plus, he's a cop. He can't scam you. He'd like, have to arrest himself, or something.
  4. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Bass was traded a few weeks ago. Thanks to everyone that contact me!
  5. opps didn't notice it was traded --> offer retracted..
  6. goddamnit i want a ric...