Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ric 4003 - Mapleglo - $700

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jakejake, Nov 28, 2004.

1. jakejake

jakejake

Nov 28, 2004
    Hi everybody, I have a 4 string Ric 4003 bass in natural/lacquer "Mapleglo" finish for sale. Manufactured in 1997. All maple construction with rosewood fretboard, white binding and chrome hardware. Includes all original documentation, hardshell case, cleaning cloth and a cheesy leather strap if you want it.

Not long after I got this bass, I switched to a six string and I won't be going back. Consequently, this bass has spent the majority of its life sitting in its case. The condition is pretty close to new (like 9.5/10). I removed the cover which goes over the bridge position pickup, but will reinstall it if you'd like.

I am located in Pittsburgh, PA. From prior experience, I would guess shipping will be in the $30-$60 range for UPS ground depending on where you are. I will split the cost of shipping with the buyer.

Thanks for looking and if you are interested and want to see bigger pics, drop me an email or a PM!

Attached Files:

2. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Yeah...well I'm sending one too!!!!!! :spit:
    :bag:

3. incubus2432

incubus2432

Mar 21, 2002
    Grafton, Ohio
    ......if it was JetGlo or FireGlo I would have driven to your house from Cleveland and bought it already :mad: :eek: :bassist: :rolleyes:

4. jakejake

jakejake

Nov 28, 2004
    Hi guys,

Sold it just yesterday. Thanks for looking!

JakeJake