1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ric 4003 - Mapleglo - $700

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jakejake, Nov 28, 2004.

1. jakejake

jakejake

Nov 28, 2004
    Hi everybody, I have a 4 string Ric 4003 bass in natural/lacquer "Mapleglo" finish for sale. Manufactured in 1997. All maple construction with rosewood fretboard, white binding and chrome hardware. Includes all original documentation, hardshell case, cleaning cloth and a cheesy leather strap if you want it.

Not long after I got this bass, I switched to a six string and I won't be going back. Consequently, this bass has spent the majority of its life sitting in its case. The condition is pretty close to new (like 9.5/10). I removed the cover which goes over the bridge position pickup, but will reinstall it if you'd like.

I am located in Pittsburgh, PA. From prior experience, I would guess shipping will be in the $30-$60 range for UPS ground depending on where you are. I will split the cost of shipping with the buyer.

Thanks for looking and if you are interested and want to see bigger pics, drop me an email or a PM!

Attached Files:

2. PM on the way!

3. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Yeah...well I'm sending one too!!!!!! :spit:
    :bag:

4. incubus2432

incubus2432

Mar 21, 2002
    Grafton, Ohio
    ......if it was JetGlo or FireGlo I would have driven to your house from Cleveland and bought it already :mad: :eek: :bassist: :rolleyes:

5. jakejake

jakejake

Nov 28, 2004
    Hi guys,

Sold it just yesterday. Thanks for looking!

JakeJake