Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ric 8'er on eBay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by j-raj, Dec 6, 2004.

1. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
  2. I saw that posted a couple days ago...looks like a beauty. Its bad timing for me as i dont have spare cash right now, otherwise i would have bid.
    Oh well, maybe its for good reason i cant bid :smug:

3. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    Wow, that's a nice one.

Marshall

4. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    it's unique as it has a bound neck with dots and the 2 piece pickguard which means that the rods adjust at the body. notice the string courses as well, which one is on top.

5. I wish they never discontinued those basses...i thought they were awsome. I would definitely have one in my arsenal if the production never stopped.

6. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    i have thought about it but am waiting for Union jack glo to be completed. The red and blue are being applied as I type.

7. Thats awsome...its finally getting near done eh? Im gonna love seeing pics of that when its done.

8. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    me too....right now, it is sitting in all white(when I saw it on thursday) and it is awesome. I had my Cheyenne I adjusted while I was there and played that one on a gig friday night...it was HUGE..

9. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    cool, is this a custom Ric being made for you or just a custom paint job to one of your existing ones ?

10. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    custom paint on a recently acquired "battered" Ric