Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ric426

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by mlwarriner, Feb 2, 2005.

1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    bought a set of DiMarzio UltraJazz pups from Ric. excellent communications before, during and after the sale. fast shipping. will update this post with details about the product as soon as i get a chance to test them out.

thanks ric!

2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Ric bought one of my basses - an *extremely* smooth transaction and very fast payment. A pleasure to work with!

3. zebbie

zebbie

Oct 30, 2003
    Bought a Tuner from him. Item arrived in awesome condition. Super fast shipping and smooth transaction. :)

4. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Traded Ric some pedals. Great transaction, easy to work with. I would definatly do business with Ric again.

5. Assumer

Assumer

Mar 26, 2003
    Arkansas
    Great guy
    Excellent communication and quick payment. Would do business with him anytime. Hope you enjoy the eden.

6. mobax

mobax Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2002
    New Baltimore, MI
    I bought Ric's Bergantino mini stack. A very smooth transaction. The cabinets are in excellent condition, just as advertised. Shipping was not necessary, but the cabs were packed for shipping and the packing job was totally professional. I highly recommend Ric as a good person to do business with.

7. ric bought an amp from me...great Tber! Kept in touch throughout and gave me confirmation he had received it and everything was fine. Sent payment as promised and was very easy to deal with....wouldn't hesitate to do business with him and recommend him highly! Thanks for the smooth deal.....

Peace,

T

8. Told you I wouldn't hesitate! ric got my Trans white MV5 and it could not have been smoother, shipped before I received payment I was so comfortable. Highly recommend him!

Peace,

T

9. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Bought Ric's Skyline Hollowbody. Phenominal transaction - bass was perfectly described, quick shipping, packaged like a tank and thorough, constant communication during the whole process. And a nice guy to boot.

No hesitations whatsoever about Ric - aces in my book. Thanks again - this bass rocks!

:hyper:

10. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Ric sold me his '96 honeyburst Sterling unlined fretless. I was 2nd in line for the sale, the 1st guys talked him down $50 and when he passed, Ric gave me the same price (honesy guy). I paid Ric Sunday night and he shipped it Monday morning, double boxed with peanuts (awesome job buddy). Ric's description of the bass (super mint) was dead-on. He was easy to communicate with and I will certainly buy or sell with him again. Thanks again Ric! :hyper:

Muuwwaaaa.....