1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Richard Craniums on Craigslist (not TB's beloved Richard Cranium)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lfmn16, Oct 25, 2018.

1. lfmn16

lfmn16 SUSPENDED Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    Alert - Just venting, not bass or music related.

I'm looking for a car, so I've been combing Craigslist, among other avenues. Most of the ads list milage and automatic/standard right in the text of the ad. I was looking at an ad on my cell phone and didn't think to scroll down and sent the guy an email asking mileage and if the car was auto/standard.

I get a message back, "read the ad." What a d'bag. I mean he could have said, "77,000 and standard, please see the full ad for other details" or something not so Richardish.

I guess he doesn't want to sell the car.

OK, I feel better now.

2. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    central NY state
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    No car for you.

rendevouz, Alik and lfmn16 like this.
  3. lfmn16

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    What is funny or ironic is that he has a small business and included the information in his response. I can just imagine how he treats his customers. How much is that? Look at the tag dumb@$$. How does that work? Read the instructions jack@$$.

If he hadn't been such a jerk I would have gone to look at the car this weekend and bought it, if it was as advertised. There are about 10 other cars just like it in the DC area so I'm going to pass.

bholder likes this.
  4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    What kind of vehicle are you looking for?
    The TBOT crowd loves to spend other peoples money, especially when it comes to looking for new rides.

-Mike

rendevouz and Pilgrim like this.
  5. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    Agree with this guy. Let's find you a car.

6. stylonpilson

stylonpilson

Jun 30, 2008
    Reading, UK
  7. lfmn16

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    I'm looking for a C5 Corvette. I need no help in spending money. :D

8. That happens all the time with NZ online autions. Standard answer is "Read the auction description''. ''You dimwit'' is not implied unless specified.