Rick turner Electroline 5 string bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by matt.larson@excite.com, Feb 12, 2002.

1. This is a great bass 5 string fretted bass in absolute mint condition. It's been played very little, probably less than 20 hours. There are no nicks or scratches on it, it looks brand new. This bass plays fabulously. It's got the best B-string I think I've ever played. The bass has a big and fat sound. For those who are not familiar with Rick Turner's basses check out www.renaissanceguitars.com. He uses a proprietary piezo system in his basses with individual pickups under each string in the bridge saddle. Combine this with two of his soapbar pickups and you've got virtually endless versatility. You can blend the pickups in any combination of the three (neck, bridge, and piezo).

Other features include:

21 fret rosewood fingerboard with New Zealand Paua shell dots and side fret markers.
    35" scale length, nut width 1.75".
    Faux tortoise headstock trim.
    Hipshot Ultralite tuners.
    5-layer contrasting veneer laminate on back of peghead.
    3-piece maple neck
    I'm no expert so I'm not sure what type of wood the body is made of (though I was told it was flame maple). Have a look at the pictures.

Check out some pictures at:

A Kaces III gig bag is included. Price is $1000 plus shipping. Please email me if you have any questions