1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Rick Turner Renaissance W/Sound Clips

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by binky, Mar 5, 2021.

1. binky

binky Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Here's an amazing bass. Plays like butter, sounds like butter. Capable of sounding like an upright but much more versatile, can handle all styles. Light as hell too. Comes with a decent gig bag. I recorded some sound clips using different styles and Thomastic Acousticore and La Bella 750n black nylon. I went for a deep tone but add treble and you have a funk machine as well. No processing was used. Buyer pays shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    woodyng2, mikewalker and rbeck47 like this.
  2. nonohmic

nonohmic Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    Send this to every OP that started a thread titled 'what is the best bass for jazz.

GLWTS. Sounds incredible.

woodyng2 and Jefenator like this.
  3. maddogsauce

maddogsauce

Jan 15, 2020
    Pm coming

4. binky

binky Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Thanks, I'll do that.

5. Paul New

Paul New Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2004
    deepest alabama
    Man, you sound great on that! Why are you selling, and what's going on with the diagonal piece at the heel? If you don't mind me asking?

6. porterbass

porterbass Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chicago
    I got all excited to purchase this and then I saw the frets. :) I should have never ever ever sold my fretless Ren. I've been looking for one since.

Good luck with the sale! You sound amazing on your clips!!!

woodyng2 likes this.
  7. porterbass

porterbass Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chicago
    That's the dingus "strap extender" bar to extend the strap out to reduce neck dive. Very common option on Turner Rens.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021