Rickbass where are you.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by odie, May 28, 2003.

1. odie

odie Supporting Member

Rickbass is probably my all time favorite TB personalities. I have learned more from this guy then any book or lesson.

Where the heck is this guy??!! I miss ya bro.
  2. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Speaking of missing TB'ers, where's AllodoX? His last post was something like a month ago. :confused:
  3. Where am I??? hehee

4. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Come to that, where's Josh (Blisshead) ?
  5. He posted once last night, but before that his last post was a month ago - search results

Where's Blisshead though? He hasn't posted in about a month..... has he been damaged by the trebuchet he was building?

EDIT: Damn, moley, you said it before me.
  6. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I hear ya!! I'm gonna drop that boy a email!!!
  7. Even when they try to leave, we just suck them straight back in. :p

8. Maybe they are waiting for the air to clear after the arrival of the flatulent nude guy... :D
  9. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    And Embellisher?
  10. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Yeah, Jeff too. He was away for quite a while, then he came back and posted once or so, and was met with general "You're back!!!" type responses, and then he went away again.

I'm also wondering why his username has changed from Embellisher to embellisher (it did used to have a capital E, didn't it?!? Or am I going mad?!?).
  11. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I just got a email back from Josh (Blisshead)
    He's doing fine, He's just flatt out busy right now. He's studying to get a IT certificate, Looking for a house and a new car, so he's got a lot going on.
    He'll be back he just needs some time to get some stuff together.

Not sure about the others? I haven't seen Jeff in a while?
  12. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Hello Everybody! I'm around, just busy with minimal browsing time. Thanks for the email Funkster. :ninja:
  13. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    With the Ed Fuqua thing here lately, it makes me wonder if we're scaring people away from here? I was wondering about Rickbass too. Come to think about it, I havent seen ChaosGwar around it quite some time either.

Where is everyone going??
  14. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Yep I haven't seen Jennifer around since the beginning of the year, There's a few others that have disappeared also:(
  15. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    There's always natural turnover, but I think some people are losing interest due to the changes that came with the newer members. The "tone" of the board has changed quite a bit in the three years I've been here.
  16. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Yes it has;)
  17. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    How about Groovski...I have tried emailing him several times...and he lives here in Nashville...but no response...hmmm

I will keep trying, and when I hear back from him, I will let you all know.
  18. What happend with Ed Fuqua? I like his posts and learn alot from them.
  19. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    He's gone. And he's deleting all his posts.

Look in the thread over in DB OT.
  20. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I PM'ed EMBALLMER about 2 and a half weeks ago, simply put, TalkBass was taking up alot of his time, and I guess he needed to get some things done.

He's not really "GONE" gone, more like a "Later" gone.