Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rickenbacker 4001 BURGUNDY GLO!!!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JetGlowSteve, Jul 31, 2001.

1. Vintage 4001 1980 Rickenbacker 4001 Burgundy Glo item 1451768446 also selling an Ampeg SVT 350 head item 1451770826 and a Hartke 4X10 cab item 1451771928 FREE SHIPPING OFFER ON THE RICKENBACKER!!! :)

2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    NeW-bASSisT -

Not to presume to speak for the seller, but there just ain't no way you're gonna get this Rick (or the Godin in the other post you tried the same line) for $100, fella. I suggest you try your local pawnshops and garage sales rather than insulting these fine folks with ridiculous offers...

3. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    new bassist, mabe you should research basses. Go to your local music store and try out all the basses in your price range (if there is any.) Maybe you could look for basses that are between 150-200 bucks because they will sell for a lot less used.

4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    To think, he eats with those fingers...

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    New Bassist:

One more outburst like that and I'll rally as many people as I can (in other words, everybody) to get you banned.

If you can't be civilized, there's no place for you here.