1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rickenbacker 4003 Bass. Fireglow

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by animal52, Sep 15, 2010.

1. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    $1100

2. That's pretty cheap for a rick 4003 right? Aren't those usually some $2100? Or am I just stupid?

3. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    that's darn cheap. At that price, it's probably gone already, but you never know... (BTW, I have no affiliation with the seller)

4. btbraden

btbraden

Sep 9, 2005
    Oroville, CA
    man I had a 4003 in jet glow that was minty on tb for $1200 and had hardly any interest in it at all

5. Times are tough. Even at low prices people aren't biting at times but at others, people are biting.

6. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    it doesnt have a pic and says "not in excellent condition".. in craiglist speak that could mean "run over by a dog sled"... ya never know.

7. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

He's trying to get me pics, I'm an hour and a half away. He bought it new with case and stuff. Might grab it.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021