1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

rickenbacker 4003 in northest ohio

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dvs20, Jun 17, 2007.

1. dvs20

dvs20

Mar 11, 2007
    mantua, OH
    I'm not sure where this would go but it is about a particular bass so here we go. I'm looking for someone in the north east ohio area that has a rick. I think I want one, but I've never played one, and I can't find one anywhere to play! get my drift??? so if there is a T.B.'er in the northeast ohio area that has a rick and will let me come by and waste 15 or so minutes of there time so I can at least hold it and get a feel of the neck and what not that would be greatly appreciated. we can even meet at my apartment or whatever, or a parking lot of friggen giant eagle! P.M. me if you'll let me test drive your rick for 15 minutes

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021