1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Flipper, May 23, 2017.

1. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    Price:
    $1350
    Strings:
    Up for grabs, my beloved Ric. I just don't play 4s anymore and it's a crime for this bass to sit unplayed. It's either an '86 or an '87. It has a recent bone nut added. A couple of small dings, honest player wear. IMG_0367.JPG IMG_0368.JPG IMG_0369.JPG IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0371.JPG IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0374.JPG IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0376.JPG IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0378.JPG It's Pickup cover is in the case. No mute or screws. In great shape! Shipping is $100 in conus, no international.

2. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    Price drop, $1350+shipping

3. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    If either of the other basses I have up for sale sell first, I'll pull this one. Poverty sucks.

4. Pete skjold

Pete skjold

May 29, 2004
    Warsaw Ohio
    I would love to grab this bass! My first real bass was a brand new 87 Ric. Damn dude!! Poverty does suck!!

5. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    I got this a few years ago to replace one that my dad bought me, brand new, same year JetGlo. I think I'm gonna keep it, once removed sentimental value and all. That and I bravely, and carefully, did a truss(es) adjustment and it's pretty much perfect now. The other one I had I foolishly sold for some magic beans. There have been several others, 4001s, but this one is staying if one of the others sells. Gotta pay the man somehow...
    Glad you're still out there brother! Hope you are well!!

Pete skjold likes this.
  6. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man

Feb 11, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Ampeg , GHS
    If you're up for a trade, I have a killer for you...

7. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    Pm me pics. Worst I can say is no thanks.

8. JeffG667

JeffG667 NO SANDALS OR CARGO SHORTS ONSTAGE..EVER!!

I have a Frankenstein p bass with an ebony USACG Neck, Black alder, 3 ply tortoise guard and a Fender American preamp with Vol, concentric treble and bass, and dedicated mid. It's a monster! Would you consider that and some dough on my end?

9. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    PM with pics and value please.

10. Indeed it does, otherwise this would be mine. Would pair up nicely w/ my '85 Ruby 4003.

11. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    No sandals or cargo shorts... I'd like to add bare feet.
    *Gold

12. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    Sold...reluctantly... she found a good home i think though. Thanks for tuning in!!

BTW, I have other stuff posted. YOU should buy it.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021