1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nofrontin, Feb 11, 2018.

1. nofrontin

nofrontin

Jul 28, 2013
    Long Island
    Price:
    Strings:
    2011 Rickenbacker 4003 in Jetglo

Overall in pretty great condition, sounds and plays as a Rick should! I'm the second owner and just realized although it's a really cool bass its not the best fit for the music I play.

A couple points, the bass does have a few blemished which I tried capturing in the picture, seems to have a bit of clear coat lifting around the bridge. Besides that it was set up by a guitar tech with Elixirs months back - probably due for a bit of a tune up soon!

I'm pretty picky with trades - I like Spector,Warwick, hollow bodies, and 6 strings. But I'm open to hearing what's out there.

$1300 shipped. Located in Long Island if anyone wants to pickup local for a bit of a discount.

Attached Files:

byoung93888 likes this.
  2. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    PM Sent

3. nofrontin

nofrontin

Jul 28, 2013
    Long Island
    Still here

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021