1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Rickenbacker 4003

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Adam Of Angels, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Adam Of Angels

Adam Of Angels Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Mt. Pleasant, PA
    Price:
    $1600
    Strings:
    2013 Rickenbacker 4003 in ruby red

Perfect condition, with the exception of maybe some minor surface polishing marks. Looks new. You already know all about these if you're checking this thread out. Superb quality, awesome, classic sound, amazing feel. Looks cool as heck.

Valued at $1600 - I'm looking primarily for trades - I'm a guitarist first and foremost, so guitars would be preferred, but I'm open to basses as well. If you have something particularly high end, I could pair this with the Gibson Midtown Signature I also have up for trade.

Located in Mt. Pleasant, PA. I have tons of references from a bunch of different forums.

Feel free to PM or email me with any offers you might have in mind: adamofangels@gmail.com

image.1_zpsvnoqass3.
    image.2_zps2tc3suo7.
    image.3_zps7mv2rlxk.
    image.5_zpsznwtzu2k.
    image.10_zpsvapspjre.
    More pictures: Rick Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

2. Wolfenstein666

Wolfenstein666

Dec 19, 2014
    Amazing bass, I wish I had something to offer!

3. Can you be a little more specific on what sorts of trades you'd be open to in terms of guitars?

4. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    What is the string spacing on these?

5. Adam Of Angels

Adam Of Angels Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Mt. Pleasant, PA
    Bump

6. Sweet sounding bass! Love the difference in sound the push/pull pot adds. Can't wait to use this with the band. I compared this to my 2005 Rickenbacker. The pickups in the 2013 sound much hotter. Little bit lighter in weight overall. The neck is thinner. All good things.