1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Rickenbacker 4003S Fireglo - MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by scowboy, Mar 27, 2018.

1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price:
    $1600
    Strings:
    To keep this thread short and efficient; if you have any questions or offers please “Start a Conversation” with me rather than posting a comment.

Rickenbacker 4003S in Fireglo. Has been played in my home and at church two times. It's spent most of its life in the case and could pass for new. Has a Zero-mod thumb-rest installed which can be removed with no signs of ever having been installed. The Fireglo finish on this one is so beautiful and it's really hard to capture the depth of it. I find it quite mesmerizing to look at. This is one of Rick's best, I also have a 4003 and this is the more attractive of the two.

This bass was originally purchased from Willcut Guitars and went through their setup process in 2014. It includes their setup cert card as well as all the orignal Rickenbacker case candy.

Asking $1600 shipped CONUS. Not looking for trades on this one. Payment wise I am very happy to accept Apple Pay Cash or to wait for a check or certified funds in lieu of paying PayPal fees but I will accept PayPal as well.

>>International shipping is ok at buyers expense. Please contact me in advance to determine exact shipping costs.

fullsizeoutput_24ac. fullsizeoutput_24ab. IMG_1977.JPG IMG_1978.JPG fullsizeoutput_24ad. fullsizeoutput_24ae. fullsizeoutput_24af. fullsizeoutput_24b0. fullsizeoutput_24b1.

Spidey2112, mikewalker and woodyng2 like this.
  2. woodyng2

woodyng2 Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Oregon Coast
    Beautiful bass! Good luck with the sale!

3. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Sold on another website.