1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Rickenbacker 4003w Lacquer finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lalo_garcia-maynez, Oct 15, 2016.

1. lalo_garcia-maynez

lalo_garcia-maynez Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Price:
    $1800
    Strings:
    image. image. image. image. image. image. I have for sale a 2014 rickenbacker 4003W; this was one of 10 made by the factory with Gloss finish . It sounds great!!!
    I added TWO tonestylers one for each pickup , plus I installed gold hardware and gold straplocks (the original hardware is included in the case). I also put pyramid flatwounds and a black and gold nameplate and a black pickguard ; it looks really beautiful !!! Plays great too! If you calculate how much money I have invested in this bass you will realize what a deal this is:
    Gold bridge $150
    Gold tuners $125
    Two tonestylers $230
    Installation of tonestylers $70
    Pyramid flatwound strings $80
    Dunlop Gold straplocks $16
    Original nameplate in gold $150
    Black pickguard $30
    Plus the bass is mint and came with a high gloss finish . You do the math....

If you want an elegant Rick this is the one, plus it's very versatile with the two tonestylers (almost active !).
    Shipping is included in the price.
    No trades at the moment .
    Thanks

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    CentralCoastBass and mindwell like this.
  2. lalo_garcia-maynez

Jun 20, 2014
    image.
    This is how it looks with the white pickguard and nameplate ; not bad either !

3. lalo_garcia-maynez

Jun 20, 2014
    image. I forgot to mention that the bass also has vintage style knobs (I bought them directly from Rickenbacker ($38 more).

4. lalo_garcia-maynez

Jun 20, 2014
    On hold until Wednesday ...