TRADED Rickenbacker 4003W

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Zachiguess, May 6, 2021.

1. Zachiguess

Zachiguess Supporting Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Well, might be crazy on this one.. but up for your consideration is my (I believe to be) 2015 4003W.

It’s in great shape. I think I’m the second owner and the first owner definitely put some miles on it. Has a great “broken in” feel to the neck.

Notable things for condition is that the binding broke lose on the treble side of the neck and has since been repaired. Looks worse than it actually is/feels. The toggle switch also has a bit of noise but I haven’t had any issues with it.

The bass didn’t come with the bridge pickup cover or any of its case candy. The actual case is also in pretty okay condition too.

It does however come with the treble bezzle already installed AND a Hipshot replacement bridge, which I find to be a huge upgrade.

So, reason for sale? I think I’m finally ready to take a leap in to the active bass world.

For trades I’d be looking for active four strings. Spector, schecter, Dingwall etc.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Great price on a Rickenbacker with the mods already done for you. The stock bridge/tailpiece sucks.

xhawk5, cataract and MojaveVox like this.
  3. dangevans

dangevans

Mar 26, 2014
    My stock bridge works okay for me. To each their own- GLWTS.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021