1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD RICKENBACKER BASS 4003 w/ OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rollin$tone, Apr 25, 2017.

1. rollin$tone

rollin$tone

Jul 9, 2009
    Price:
    Strings:
    Extra nice RICKENBACKER 4003 bass in RUBY RED with OHSC. Awesome Tone! Newer model with the Vintage Tone Control. Stereo outputs. Very clean! Free shipping at full price offer/ CONUS only please.
    Oh, forgot to mention that it has the Chrome Treble Bezel installed. Of course, the Chrome Pick Up Cover is included also, just not installed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Columbia SC
    Just picked up this exact bass here in classifieds about a month ago - mine's a 2014 and it's probably the greatest bass I've ever touched-- good luck with the sale, whoever buys this is gonna be beyond pleased!

3. Jamesw763

Jamesw763

Mar 15, 2011
    Minnesota
    Still available?

4. rollin$tone

rollin$tone

Jul 9, 2009
    Still available for now. There's a guy in Europe texting me about it. No disappointments here!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021