1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rickenbacker bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bigshawn, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Bigshawn

Bigshawn

Feb 10, 2013
    On the hunt for a rickenbacker bass . only problem is I need a lefty. any suggestions on where to find one or look. Or possibly someone has one. preferably vintage in maple glo. But it will be hard to find so Im open to newer models also thanks

2. superdick2112

superdick2112 Mile High Bassist Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2010
    The Centennial State
  3. Bigshawn

Bigshawn

Feb 10, 2013
  4. superdick2112

superdick2112 Mile High Bassist Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2010
    The Centennial State
    Shame - it was a nice one.

5. GIBrat51

GIBrat51 Innocent as the day is long Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Lost Wages, Nevada
    Tone Twins 4.JPG Well, you could order a new one - and wait... Or,check the classifieds here; same with the Lefty Bassist forum; eBay, Reverb.com, Jerry's Lefty Guitars, RickResource Forum... and do it often. That's how I got both of mine - eventually. But, be prepared to pay the Rick Lefty Surcharge; it's steep sometimes. This Jetglo 4001 cost me more than my Alembic... and, sorry; no, you can't have it...;)

6. Titania

Titania

Aug 17, 2012
    Shirley, MA
    Last time I was there, less than a month ago, Parkway Music in Clifton Park, NY had a couple leftys. One was walnut, and I think the other was a jetglo.