1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Rickenbacker Guitar Stand / Display, Sale-Trade Mint condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by pfern, Jan 30, 2021.

1. pfern

pfern PFern Supporting Member

Price:
    $600
    United States
    You probably haven't ever seen one of these in the wild. It's a fantastic way to display up to three Ricky guitars and basses, but of course other guitars will will fit as well. It's in really mint shape, and styled like the vintage silver Tolex Rickenbacker guitar case. This is silver Tolex, not painted silver. Blue plush interior with adjustable spacers and chrome hardware. Ships in the original cardboard box. Guitars not included :). Trades for fretted 4 string Rickenbacker or Reverend Rumblefish basses with cash from me. $600 plus $50 shipping to CONUS only. IMG_6088.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  2. tsarter

tsarter Supporting Member

May 14, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    I have this same stand though released by Fender and sporting tweed covering. Good stands.

eadg98005 and pfern like this.
  3. For the guy that ~simply must~ have everything Rickenbacker....cool stand.

CaptObvious and pfern like this.
  4. pfern

Absolutely! Rickenbacker shot glasses sound like a winner too.

5. jpcheeze

jpcheeze

Mar 19, 2021
    I have a 2012 4003 in Fire Glow that is mint. Would you be interested in a cash/case trade?

6. pfern

PMing you

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 11, 2021