No longer available RICKENBACKER Laredo 4004 - mapleglo - mint condition !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Turlu, May 5, 2016.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a superb Rickenbacker 4004 Laredo in mapleglo colour!!! The beauty was built in 2005 and is in a superb condition ! No dings or scratches can be found on her wonderful contoured and comfortable body !!! She is on the light side as well as I weighed her on my electronic scale at only 8.2 pounds! She is very comfortable on the shoulder and plays very smoothly. I adjusted the neck with low action, strings are brand new and she rocks !

I recently purchased that bass locally, and although it has a superb tone, very comfortable to play and rare, I still favour my 4003 Walnut, this is just a matter of personal taste, really.

PM for questions. Asking 1450$ (US Funds) shipped to your door steps. Comes with Rickenbacker hardshell case in good condition. No trades unless you have a Lull T4 in great condition !!!

DSCN1813.JPG DSCN1814.JPG DSCN1815.JPG DSCN1816.JPG DSCN1789 (Medium).JPG DSCN1790 (Medium).JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  2. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    I almost bought the exact same one but ended up going for the 4003S.

GAH!!!

3. You can have both, they would go well together, you know !! Ha!
    PM's replied. Still available and ready to rock !

4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    I just did something bad in my pants man is that gorgeous

5. I forgot to add pictures of the hardshell. See below! It is in good condition and does its job at fully protecting the beauty. I also have extra set of TRC and rear plate cover made of similar wood as the fretboard! DSCN1818.JPG DSCN1820.JPG

6. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Georgia, USA
    Very nice.