1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rickenbacker output jack problem.

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by PrimusNut, May 30, 2007.

  1. PrimusNut


    Mar 23, 2006
    Nova Scotia
    Ok, I took my bass in to the local repair guy, and he said I need a new jack. The bass is a 1998 Rickenbacker 4003. I am just making this post to make sure I order the right thing. What I need is the double jack, right? The number on is 08011 on here http://www.the-music-connection.com/ricpart.htm it is the jack, mono, switched. Just making sure I order the right thing. Both the Rick-O-Sound and Mono jacks are messed up.

  2. pil


    Feb 17, 2005
    Pimlico, UK
    You'll need to order 08022 as well as 08011 if both jacks are buggered yeah? Or just 00211 which is a whole replacement jack assembly. Sounds like what you're asking for :)
  3. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Mar 6, 2021

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.