Rickenbacker walnut pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ko stradivarius, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ko stradivarius

ko stradivarius

Aug 14, 2006
    St. Louis
    ***THIS IS FOR THE BLANK SET ONLY***

These are from a project I did. These are real wood, walnut to be exact. Both have been oiled and as you can see one set is still blank. I'm hanging on to the other set for now.

guards.gif

$20 shipped

2. TwoGearGeeks

TwoGearGeeks

Sep 25, 2009
    Seattle
    Do you have the ability to do the truss rod cover with the logo for a bit more $$?

3. why are these still available? great work.

4. belimad

belimad

Mar 2, 2011
    London, UK
    Interested in the same question, but with a caveat. Could it be done on the reverse side, to mount it on a lefty 4001?

5. ko stradivarius

ko stradivarius

Aug 14, 2006
    St. Louis
    Sorry, I should clarify. I friend of mine did the engraving. He no longer works there so there's no more happy fun time with making pickguards. :(
    It was a pain to do and I had to a lot of fine filing on the TRC.
    I just know I'll never use the second blank set so i figured I'd offer them up.

The other (cheapo) idea I had for the blank one was to cut the RIC name out of vinyl, stick it to the TRC, then place a thin piece of lexan cut to shape on top.

6. maxopake

maxopake

May 10, 2010
    pm sent

7. ko stradivarius

ko stradivarius

Aug 14, 2006
    St. Louis
    SOLD

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.