Ricky style bridges?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by PerryKay, Dec 17, 2012.

  1. PerryKay


    Aug 19, 2012
    So long story short I found a bridge rather similar to Rickenbacker bass bridges, it has the mute and everything. The only thing is, as far as I know...IT'S NOT A RICKY! It has a rounded bridge, but has the same general shape and the mute as the real ones, and it's a bit shorter as well. I was wondering if anyone could identify this for me, and maybe give some suggestions for how to anchor the saddle with some height adjusters, seeing as the only height adjusters I have at hand either have too small of posts, or two large of adjuster ends.
    Thanks a bunch!

    Attached Files:

Share This Page