1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Riff City Guitar & Music Company

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by wintremute, May 1, 2015.

1. wintremute

wintremute mediocrity at its finest

Oct 16, 2014
    Vegas
    Endorsing Artist: Langstrom Carrot Farms
    I was wanting to buy the Vox AC1RV portal bass amp, but everyplace I looked online it was on backorder (GC, MF, SW, Amazon, etc).

Vox Bass Amp AC1RVBASS

However, it looked like it was in stock at Riff City. Because of experience with other websites, where it says something is in stock but it really isn't, I called to ask if they really had it in stock. Well, I'm west coast, and so I called after company hours. I left a message, and they called me back. I told the guy what I wanted, and how it seemed to be out of stock everywhere else. He said the computer said that they had 2 in stock, but he would go physically check and then call me back. He called me back a few minutes later to say that yes, it's there.

So, I placed the order and I got the mini amp today, plus a free cookie!

So, I'm adding Riff City to my list of "companies I'll check with first because of good customer service".