1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Riff contest! #RiffsAndBeards2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Ian the bassist, Apr 8, 2015.

1. I'm just just throwing this up because I think it would be cool if more bassists entered the contest. I haven't been able to find one other bass entry, mine seems to be the only one. Check out the video here, some of the prizes seem great(I personally would like second place prizes the most haha)

The #RiffsAndBeards2 Riff Contest

My entry please thumbs up and comment :)

2. Hmmm. Might have to jam on that track a bit and see if I can come up with something competition-worthy

Ian the bassist likes this.
  3. I came up with around 4 riffs and decided on this one. I just threw the drum track on repeat and had the 4 riffs in about half an hour. Best of luck. Looking forward to seeing some bass entries.

4. Going to bump this, as I'd love to see more bass entries thrown up. It's a cool idea for a contest. Some of the guitar riffs I've seen have been quite good, would love to hear what the bassists come up with.