1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

rig for gigging

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Ripper91, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Ripper91

Ripper91

Jan 6, 2008
  2. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    I have no idea what you mean when you say future proof.

Are you asking whether they'll be durable and last a long time?

Or, are you asking whether or not you'll want to upgrade soon to something of higher quality?

Some of the guys from over your way would be better at gauging what's best for your money, but personally I wouldn't get too excited about this sale. Partly because I can barely read the description.

If they're local, go try and them and if you like them, get them. As for a head, that depends on your price range and several other factors.

3. Ripper91

Ripper91

Jan 6, 2008
    By future proof I mean something that im not going to have to upgrade in a few years. As for the price range of the head mabye around £200?

4. Rob Mancini

Rob Mancini Guest

Feb 26, 2008
    The guy didn't even say what size the speakers are. I think at 1 pound it's a good deal. But there are too many unknowns. What if he got the wrong Celestions for the design of the cab? What if he did a crappy job of re-wiring? I think I'd take a pass and look for something that you know what you're getting.