1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Right place at the right time.....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JacoLesFlea, Oct 29, 2006.

1. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    This is proof that patience is a virtue...when I was bass hunting for the right axe The Fender Reggie Hamilton Jazz bass is what I narrowed it down to. but 805 bucks was a little high for me so I was content with my T24....then one day I get a pm from someone saying there friend just bought one but the neck did not fit his playing style and he had seen in various posts that I was interested in the RH bass played a total of 3 hours protective film still on pickguard and goodie bag not even opend yet....A brand new RH Jbass. I could not turn this one down...I paid 650 bucks for a list price of 1,500.

I paid less for a brand new RH then this RH Blem bass

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Reggie-Hamilton-Jazz-Bass?sku=515039X

I am very happy :bassist: :hyper:

2. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    Thanks man...I think he told me because he had special ordered it and could not return it ...but hey its my baby now right?? :bassist: Here are some pics of mine...My brother played it for the first time tonight he has been playing guitar for 26 years and he was very impressed with it and how versatile it was...like I said, I got a great deal and am very happy

Jbass001.jpg
    Jbass002.jpg
    Jbass004.jpg
    Jbass005.jpg