1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Riley Martin Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by canopener, Jun 29, 2007.

1. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Anybody familiar with this cat? He's on Stern's Sirius station (which I don't subscribe, but have heard clips) and is just all around pretty entertaining. I know this thread will probably be buried in the second page of OT by noon, but I just thought I'd make this place a little interesting for a bit...
    :smug:
    http://www.artistfirst.com/rileymartin/

Any Riley Martin fans?

2. OH for the love of god not another one of these.

3. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    :eyebrow: :rollno: :scowl: :spit:

4. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Huh? I guess you guys don't dig Riley?

Edit: I'm sure any of you guys who listen to C2C AM might dig this guy and find him somewhat funny.

5. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    No we just don't dig appreciation threads anymore there was a little bit of a problem in OT with them before.

6. its not that we don't like him its just that this has been played too much within the past week

7. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Really? Here's the search results for "Riley Martin." Unless the threads have been deleted, there are no other hits. Thanks for tellin' me how it is, noob.

8. i dont have too Peavey user already did

9. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Well, thank the living Cruise for being so articulate and eloquent, for crying out loud.

10. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
  11. marcray

marcray

Nov 28, 2006
    Englishman in Oyster Bay, NY
    Aging Former Bass Player
    so eeeerrrrrr, yeah, eeeeeeerrrrrrrrr.............

Do you think Riley believe's what he says?

12. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    oh yeah. he's crazy.

13. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    He's got to. That's the only way he'd be able to keep it up for that long. His symbols look pretty neat (in a humorous way), and things of this nature. I'd be interested to see how he would, uhhh, draw Question (sp?), the Space Beaver.

14. marcray

marcray

Nov 28, 2006
    Aging Former Bass Player
    I'm yet to listen to his show but his interaction with Stern is damn funny.... I love the Stern wrap up of Riley's show the night before. It sounds interesting but I'm always watching sports or still working at that time of the evening.

15. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Yeah, if you have the chance check him out. I think it's replayed on Saturday nights or Sunday nights. But he's also got another hour long show that streams from the link above (they've got archives you can download or stream for free). It's not as good as Sirius, but worth a listen if you're bored at work or school or somethin.

16. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    What the hell are you two on about?

Riley is hilarious, just for his voice. I don't even listen to what he's saying, I just dig his sound. :D

17. this used to be an appreciation thread.

18. marcray

marcray

Nov 28, 2006
    Aging Former Bass Player
    I will try and check it out... I honestly have under appreciated my sirius radio and it's content. Howard has filled it with enough content to warrant the subscription alone. I just don't have time. I'm either listening to Howard and his re-runs, or I'm listening to the NY Mets broadcasts on regular radio along with the talk before or after the games. I will will try to check out Riley though... eeeerrrrrrrr... mutha******!!!

19. Damn, I thought this was about Ricky Martin.

:bag:

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021