1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RIM Custom Bass Website(UK)

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by mcdade, Mar 21, 2006.

1. mcdade

mcdade

Sep 27, 2004
    London (UK)
  2. callmeMrThumbs

callmeMrThumbs Guest

Oct 6, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Very sweet. You've got some excellent looking instruments there. Best of luck to ya.

-Josh

PS. Are you planning on working alone full-time on those basses, or or you thinking of hiring a partner...or just to do it for a hobby? Just curious...

3. mcdade

mcdade

Sep 27, 2004
    London (UK)
    Im A Toolmaker by trade so for now its all done in my spare time and after work.It works OK for me at the moment,one bass at a time and lots of love.Maybe one day I'll be fulltime,that would be a dream job!

Cheers,

Robbie.

4. Any chance of making the images clickable to see a bigger version? I'd love to see some of those a bit closer.

Great instruments!

5. teacherguy

teacherguy

Feb 21, 2004
    Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, the wait is over!!
    I'm adding this to my "favorites"! (or favourites;) )

Just update it often, that's all I ask!!

Jon

6. JSPguitars

JSPguitars

Jan 12, 2004
    Grass Valley
    Very cool, man. Hope to have me one of them as well someday.
    I like the fact that you have an 'in progress' section. Gotta love it, and yes, please do update it frequently!
    Do you do your own web designin'?

7. mcdade

mcdade

Sep 27, 2004
    London (UK)
    Hi All,

The website was designed by one of my mates,we will be adding soundclips of Craig and Martin price's basses over the next week or so.

Cheers,

Robbie.

8. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Nice! :cool:

The main page and the menu looks especially cool.
    I would put some bigger pictures into the gallery, though - these are quite miniscule.

9. teacherguy

teacherguy

Feb 21, 2004
    Cincinnati, OH
    I was thinking the same thing, not only about the size but also about the different views of each bass.
    Robbie, the photos of you first two basses were great and all with the different angles but neither bass had a simple shot of the front or back head-on. The third bass did which is cool.
    FWIW and IMHO have those head-on shots so we can see each bass in its glory! Just my 2 cents...

Jon