1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Riot Act (Pearl Jam)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Feb 3, 2003.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Any one get this CD what do you think. I saw a documentry last night on it i think i would like to get the record.

2. I got it in the beginning of December and so far... it's... a cd. Not good, not bad, just a normal Pearl Jam cd to me. But it always takes me a long time to like their cd's anyway.

3. deadweeds

deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    I dig it...

4. I think it's great, and I was never really into their old stuff. I haven't actually bought it yet, but I've heard it enough times to know I should.

5. As of today, I'm diggin' it.

Only five months. Not bad. :D

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i saw them in concert in atlanta on saturday. they were wretched :( i saw them when they were in lollapalooza in '93 i think, they were one of the best acts there. eddie vetter couldn't carry a tune live with a freakin' crane - the drunken crowd was actually more on pitch singing along than eddie was, and all the guys were staring at the necks of their guitars the whole time - no eye contact with the crowd at all. they were tight performance-wise, but no liveliness at all, no spirit. i was very disappointed.

i'm glad i didn't pay for the tickets. i would've felt robbed.