Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Riot Act (Pearl Jam)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Feb 3, 2003.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Any one get this CD what do you think. I saw a documentry last night on it i think i would like to get the record.

2. I got it in the beginning of December and so far... it's... a cd. Not good, not bad, just a normal Pearl Jam cd to me. But it always takes me a long time to like their cd's anyway.

3. deadweeds

deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    I dig it...

4. I think it's great, and I was never really into their old stuff. I haven't actually bought it yet, but I've heard it enough times to know I should.

5. As of today, I'm diggin' it.

Only five months. Not bad. :D

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i saw them in concert in atlanta on saturday. they were wretched :( i saw them when they were in lollapalooza in '93 i think, they were one of the best acts there. eddie vetter couldn't carry a tune live with a freakin' crane - the drunken crowd was actually more on pitch singing along than eddie was, and all the guys were staring at the necks of their guitars the whole time - no eye contact with the crowd at all. they were tight performance-wise, but no liveliness at all, no spirit. i was very disappointed.

i'm glad i didn't pay for the tickets. i would've felt robbed.