1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

RIP Juan Luis Pedro Philippo DeHuevos Epstein

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JacoLesFlea, Jan 27, 2012.

1. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
  2. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Yeah, RIP. I loved the excuse notes he always brought Mr. Kotter from "his mother". Each one would give some outlandish excuse about why Juan couldn't be at school. Then it would be signed, "Epstein's Mother". :D

3. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    Liked there apartment when all the sweathogs would come in thru the window. The joke he would always tell his wife to start the show off...she was easy on the eyes too. :smug:

4. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    RIP Epstein

And you're right. Mrs Kotter was kind of a doll.

5. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    http://cnnmarquee.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/112066403.jpg

Obviously was very ill
    GETTY IMAGESLast year, Hegyes, second from left, and other cast members of "Welcome Back, Kotter," (from left, Marcia Strassman, Robert Hegyes, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, John Travolta, Ellen Travolta and Gabe Kaplan ) accepted the 35th Anniversary Award at the 9th Annual TV Land Awards.

6. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    That credit list is WAY off from the picture you posted. Is it even all the same people for sure?

I'm guessing it should read L-R: Hilton-Jacobs, J. Travolta, Strassman, Hegyes, Kaplan, E. Travolta. Or at least that's what's on my monitor. I'm pretty sure of the guys. Less sure of the women, if they are really the ones credited..

7. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually

Dec 17, 2007
    San Diego/LA
    RIP, one of THE best shows for me.