1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

RIP Tony Scott

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by champbassist, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Sad times :(

2. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Sadder still is the website smacking a Rhianna/Chris Brown poll link smack dab in the middle of the article. No class, no sympathy, almost like they didn't care they were posting the story.

Infotainment.

R.I.P.

3. Indeed. My apologies, too, for not finding a better link.

4. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Ah, not necessary...I was merely pointing out that which I find so callous and annoying by many many sites these days.

Who effing cares who Rhianna deems the love of her life? If you care so much, you need to re-examine your own life, methinks.

All that quibble aside, say day for Ridley and family, that's obvious. May he and his family heal in time.

5. I saw this last night. So sad. Just goes to show that the things you have in life don't make you happy. I just heard the other day that Bruce Springsteen used to suffer from depression. No one is immune.

6. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Man, what a bummer. He directed some things I really enjoyed, particularly True Romance. Indeed, a sad thing for Ridley and family.:(

7. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I was quite surprised to read this last night after someone posted it on facebook.
    I didnt believe it at first, and had to look further to be sure it wasnt a hoax.
    Sad stuff. May your soul be at peace, Tony Scott.

8. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago