1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ritter Classic 5 Graphite - trade for something plainer

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkycarnivore, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Okay, all of my basses are either "flame" something, "quilt" something, or "burl" something. Which is all well and good, but I need a bass that's just plain. Like black or blue or green, with nothing transparent or flashy, just plain. I have a Ritter Classic five in quilt mahogany that's on eBay but I doubt it'll sell, so I'm willing to trade it for your plainer bass and some cash.
    Here's the auction listing:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=883230164
    I'm looking for something high quality, so no Ibanez GSRs or whatever--I normally play a Fodera, Sadowsky, or a Lull so the bar is set fairly high. I like USA Fenders, Skylines, etc. Gimme a shot!

2. Intrepid

Intrepid

Oct 15, 2001
    Ha thats your bass Funky, I was just looking at that on Ebay and wishing I had $1600. Still trying to figure how I found that after typing Fodera.

Edit: Wait, would you trade a Rick...I'm not sure if I would trade, but I'm just curious. Would definitely be a deal for me, and you'll get a plainer bass.

3. Fodera, huh? Oh--I think I mentioned in my auction text that I have a Fodera, so I don't really need this Ritter. What colour is your Ric? 4003 or 4001?

4. Intrepid

Intrepid

Oct 15, 2001
    Jetglo 4003, Made in 97