1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade RMI Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Ricky Caboverde, May 6, 2018.

1. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Price:
    I bought this recently from someone who brought it from Germany; so AFAIK, this is actually the only one in the US at the moment. Lehle/RMI is known for their great quality and unique approach to gear, and this pedal is no exception. This is a bit more than an overdrive, and actually starts from about medium gain to melt-your-face distortion; and this is why I have to let it go. Though I love RMI stuff (I owned an IQ DI for years, and still own a Sonic Spark), this guy just has way too much gain for my taste and use at church even at the lowest setting. It only has a few minutes of use on my end (previous owner never used it because it didn't fit his mini board), and comes with box and all papers, etc.

Here is a translated, 5-star review by Bonedo. It sounds just like the recordings there: mean, nasty, and slightly course-textured.

$225 shipped

13007289_800.
    13007289_800.
    13007289_800.
    13007289_800.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  2. andrew

andrew

May 20, 2000
    Vancouver BC/Pacific Northwest
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Spector, Regenerate Guitar Works, Tech 21 NYC
    @handofseven and I tried this pedal at NAMM. It is a killer dirt box.

Ricky Caboverde and handofseven like this.