Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by GreyBeard, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Well I've got the new rig just about together now. The only thing left is to get a road case for the SWR TRIAD. Any suggestions on where to start looking?
  2. K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    A fellow I know got a pair of cases, covered in an alligator-skin-looking material, for $100 ea. for his 410 and 115 cabs off eBay. They looked good, but I can't attest to their durability or anything else.
  3. LarryJ

LarryJ banned

Dec 12, 1999
    Encino, CA (LA)
    If you need an ATA-type case, Harmony Central has links under accessories, or you can contact mfrs. like Anvil, etc. There are a # of co's that make fine road cases, you might even call SWR for a reference.
    I'm hitting the road (overseas!!!) after the 1st of the year, had to look into road cases for my Mesa head/cab- Mucho $$$ for a quality ATA-type case, but it's for a lifetime.
    Guitar Center acts as an "agent" for a mfr. that has posted on TB- forget the name, but he was very helpful, so if nothing else, you cam call GC.
  4. jad

Aug 29, 2002
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Don't know what part of WV you're in, but there's a company in Columbus, OH called Cabbage Cases that makes custom cases and also sells the materials in case you want to make your own.
  5. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    I do pretty well on Zzounds -- good prices, fast delivery and great customer support.
  6. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx