1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Road Ready 4-space 14" deep rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fretlessrock, Feb 26, 2008.

1. As the last step of my move to liquidate my rack rig, I'm selling a lightly used Road Ready RR4UED rack case. The case is 14" deep, the ends are 3.5" deep, it has no damage, no rash or gouges... The hardware is a little matte from normal entropy. It has pretty much been a storage unit for my QSC PLX. This is a gret way to haul and protect a power amp, rack rig, or big effects/recording setup. Ready to tour!

I'll try to get some decent pics, but here is a link to a product page at Sweetwater:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RR4UED/

This rack has super heavy duty hardware. You won't have any flexing, bashed corners, wobbly latches... This rack locks up like a safe. It has front and rear rails and heavy duty hard rubber feet on the bottom.

$120 shipped in USA

2. OK, I kinda forgot that I listed this rack, but it is still for sale. See a set of pics here:

http://petebrunelli.com/pics/gear/rr4sp/

There are 5 images of the rack there. As you can see, it is super clean and has seen very little use. I think that my price is solid considering that it includes shipping and fees.

Think of it this way: now you too can show up at a gig and have everybody chant "NICE RACK!!!"

Pete

3. Bomp

4. Great racks! FULL size latches. Will keep that gear safe! Great price too. There is a reason these are almost 200 to your door.

5. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    PM to you