SOLD Rob Allen Fretted Mouse Bass with Exhibition Grade Claro Walnut Top - Exceptional Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassQ, Feb 20, 2021.

1. BassQ

BassQ Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Boston, MA.
    Price:
    $2450
    Strings:
    United States
    Rob Allen Fretted Mouse Bass in exceptional "like-new" condition.

This bass is just over a year old (Dec '19 build date) and is in exceptional condition and due to COVID has not left the house or been on a gig since I received it.

It features a semi-hollow alder body, with an exhibition grade Claro walnut top (reclaimed from downed trees in California). This beautiful wood has brown, red, tan & black hues all in the same piece plus a beautiful curl pattern and the f-hole option. The 30" scale neck is from eastern walnut with an aged Indian Rosewood fingerboard and matching bridge. The frets are tiny mandolin size for great comfort and a warm and full tone. The outer black nylon wrap on the La Bella strings keep the frets from getting worn, so even though the frets are very small, they will last forever. Includes a fitted hard shell case also in exceptional condition and will be shipped in the original Rob Allen shipping box with free shipping to the lower 48 States.

This is an incredibly amazing bass from the Rob Allen collection that is effortless to play and sounds and looks absolutely amazing.

Please visit the following link for more pictures from the RA website:
    Mouse 30 Fretted Walnut Short Scale Bass#1473 — Rob Allen (roballenguitars.com)

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    simongpaez, Klea, kobass and 3 others like this.
  2. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member In Memoriam

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    that's fabulous

BassQ likes this.
  3. bmusic

bmusic

Oct 22, 2017
    Los Angeles
    If this was fretless, it would already be in a box with my address on it.

BassQ likes this.
  4. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Beautiful. Very lusty.

BassQ likes this.
  5. Klea

Klea Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2021
    Hi BassQ - I would like to purchase your bass. I will send a PM.

BassQ likes this.
  6. HotelX

HotelX Supporting Member

Nice

BassQ likes this.
  7. Klea

Klea Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2021
    PM sent. Please let me know if you received my message...sorry for the confusion on my part, I’m a noob (also part of just being old...). I would love to buy your bass.

8. BassQ

BassQ Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Boston, MA.
    Hello Klea, I sent you a private message. Please let me know if you received it? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bioflava likes this.
  9. Klea

Klea Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2021
    Hi BassQ - thank you for the message...great to see I haven’t messed up the PM process! Another PM sent.

BassQ likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021