Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

rob allen fretted

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by markus huber, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Im looking for a Rob Allen 5 string fretted. I checked out their site and I didnt find 5 string fretted. Hope you guys can help me.

2. are you looking for used or new?

If you are buying new he is a custom builder and does offer a fretted version of all his models.

Used, they will be hard to find but they are out there. Because of the characteristics of his models most people will buy his basses frettless.

EDIT:
    There is a menu on the left of his web site, click on "ordering" and when that page comes up, near the top will say "jump to" over to the right of that click on "prices". It's hard to see until you highlight it with the mouse. On the prices section you will see the options he offers one of which will be fretted. His MB-2 is frettless and shows the MB-2F as fretted.

3. Here's the site I found this at;
    http://www.clubbass.ca/allen.html
    Bottom of the page. "DEEP 4 & 5 CUSTOM BASS"

4. ariwax

ariwax Insonating the acoustic window Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Has anyone played a fretted Deep 4 or 5? What do they sound like? I've only been able to get my hands on a fretless 5.