1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Rob Allen Mouse

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by KJung, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NO TRADES... CONTINENTAL US ONLY

Here is a 100% as new/perfect Rob Allen Mouse... lined Fretless. I am the original owner and it is literally perfect... no marks, no play wear.

Very nice flame maple top, alder body, and the stock Goncolo Alves fretboard and bridge. It has the stock LaBella flats (in almost new condition), and comes with the VERY nice, super duper optional plush hardcase (case is 9.8/10... one very small scuff mark.. half the size of a dime.. on the top).

To be totally and brutally honest, I suck on fretless and found a fretted Mouse that I can actually play without embarrassment:D

I believe the current price for this with the upgraded case is approximately $2,200.

$1,550, shipped anywhere in the US (lower 48!).

Edit: Don't have a neck truss rod adjustment tool... but it is just a standard 3/16th Allen.

Mouse.

Here is a clip of this bass through my TC rig (don't let the mwaw scare you... I was overdoing that on purpose since the clip was made for a TBer asking if these basses could do the mwaw along with the 'faux DB' thing:

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=131832

2. Here is another pic with the rig used in the clip:

MouseTC450.

3. NOTE: In the next two weeks, I'm gigging in St. Louis and Louisville, KY. So, if anyone is interested in this and lives in:

Dayton
    Toledo
    Cincinnati
    Louisville
    St. Louis
    Indianapolis
    or Southern Michigan...
    (I can probably be talked into heading through Chicago to St. Louis also).

I'll take $50 off and deliver it to you if we can figure out a place to meet over the next couple weekends:D

4. kai_ski

kai_ski

Apr 14, 2007
    Wenatchee, WA
    this price is a steal.

5. ReBass

ReBass

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Man oh man. Just what I've been looking for and I'm in no position to be buying anything. Beautiful bass.

6. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs
    eek, a Mouse! This is priced *very* right...

7. Thanks guys. It is a beauty. I'm very lucky that I found a used fretted (which I love). I got that at a very good price, so am 'returning the favor'!:)

8. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    This is a SWEET one.
    Played it.
    Sounds like $12 EASY! (I'd say a million bucks, but hey......it's Ken's! ;))

9. :D See you tonight. Looking forward to hearing you play again, even if it is on a stinkin' Roscoe 6 string.

10. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Aug 16, 2001
    Toronto/Buffalo
    email sent

11. SOLD pending payment.

12. richnota

richnota Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Santa Cruz
    Thank heaven.

the rationalizing that i needed this bass was starting.

13. +1:meh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.