1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Robbed While On Vacation Sale Pt.1: '75 Fender P black/maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by A.Scovanner, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starting the recovery & selling the non-essentials.

First up, 1975 Precision Bass, black & maple. All original down to HSC, save some solder that appears to have been touched up through the years. As clean as you'll find for a 35-year old custom colour Fender. These pics are from when I bought the bass, will try to post my own current ones over the weekend. Asking $2500, shipped insured, ConUS preferred. PayPal OK.

75_front.

75_back.

Also FS: MarkBass CMD 102P

2. fitz420

fitz420 Knows Lows

Oct 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    dude, my heart goes out to you. that straight sucks.

3. TwoGearGeeks

TwoGearGeeks

Sep 25, 2009
    Seattle
    Best of luck with your sales! It can only get better from here, right?

4. Sorry to hear about the theft man.. This is the exact bass I would love to own but out of my budget right now.

Good luck with the sale bump..

5. droskobass

droskobass

Oct 8, 2007
    Montreal, Canada
    Former Part-Time, Non-Commission Employee MOOG Audio
    nice one, what's the weight like?

6. D Bopp

D Bopp Supporting Member

May 26, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Man, so sorry to hear. Can you give us some details of what happened to help prevent this for others in the future?

7. Storage locker in the basement of one of my family's apt. buildings, where I keep my roadcases, extra gear, etc...
    Someone literally pried the hinges off the frame to get in, took a rack case with $extremely$ valuable contents...
    Everything that remains is now chained to the floor...
    Be smarter than me! (And don't count on State Farm or the Cincy police to help in event of an emergency...)

8. bass traded to D Bopp - thanks to all for looking (and kind words, too!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.