1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Robert DeLeo 5 - Sale/Trade for a 4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ocelot_ark, Jul 18, 2002.

1. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    Features a deeply contoured ash body with a 22-fret bolt-on rock maple neck. Duncan Designed P/J-style pickups are controlled via a master volume, and a concentric pan and master tone. Great bass, very fat B, expecially for the price. Reason for change - I'm a novice. I never touched the B string :-( cause I was too busy TRYING to learn the "regular" strings.

Basically, I'll sell this for $300 (going for $629 in musician's friend right now) to TB'ers, but I'd love to find a cool 4. Preferably a Dean Razor NT, or something similar. If you have a 4 and want to ry a 5, give me a shout, send some pictures and we'll see what we can do.

norrisjosh@hotmail.com

Looks exacly like this, in MINT condition

2. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    IF that pic link doesn't work, try this:

3. Doug

Doug

Apr 5, 2000
    Buffalo, N.Y.
    Josh, you have mail!!!

4. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    Come on guys, this is a great price for this bass...just check out my competitors! LOL! I had to say something. I haven't seen one of these for sale EVER on tb.com, then I post mine and another pops up. Crazy...:D