1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Robert Plant/Boy Sets Fire tabs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Usul, Jun 21, 2002.

1. I barely get time enough to practice let alone try and figure out some of the songs I would like to attempt so....(waaaahhhhh).

If anybody could help me with some or all of the following songs I would be adding them to my Christmas Card List!:D

Robert Plant "29 Palms"

Boy Sets Fire "My Life In The Knife Trade" and
    "When Rhetoric Dies".

Thanks in advance! :)

2. DrunkenJoker84

DrunkenJoker84

May 11, 2001
    Sorry, I don't have any tabs, but cool name--Dune rules.

3. Hey,glad to meet another "Dune-Head" :D

I am probably closer to your tb name than to mine!
    :p

4. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I can probably figure out the boy sets fire song,but im not getting the cd till wednesday,so i probably wont figure it out till friday.

5. Thanks! Tell me how you like the cd!:)

6. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I know I'll like it cuz I've already downloaded 4 mp3's and loved them!Boy sets fire is great,im getting After The Eulogy.Do you have any of there other cd's?

Tell me your e-mail address so when I finish it I can send you and attatchment with the tab in Microsoft Word.Is that OK?

7. RedGrange

RedGrange Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2000
    Denver, CO
    Boy Sets Fire is pretty damn good... but I hate thier politics ... stupid communists.

You really need thier first CD .. I think it's on Magic Bullet

It has Vehicle, thier best song

There original singer is in a band from Alabama called None But Burning .. you should check them out if you like BSF ...

8. Thanks for the tip Psobecke

From what the songs I have heard so far I really like BSF.I agree with you in that I am not a fan of their political views(at all!).They are talented though.Are BSF classified as "EMO"?