Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Robert Plant/Boy Sets Fire tabs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Usul, Jun 21, 2002.

1. I barely get time enough to practice let alone try and figure out some of the songs I would like to attempt so....(waaaahhhhh).

If anybody could help me with some or all of the following songs I would be adding them to my Christmas Card List!:D

Robert Plant "29 Palms"

Boy Sets Fire "My Life In The Knife Trade" and
    "When Rhetoric Dies".

Thanks in advance! :)

2. DrunkenJoker84

DrunkenJoker84

May 11, 2001
    Sorry, I don't have any tabs, but cool name--Dune rules.

3. Hey,glad to meet another "Dune-Head" :D

I am probably closer to your tb name than to mine!
    :p

4. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I can probably figure out the boy sets fire song,but im not getting the cd till wednesday,so i probably wont figure it out till friday.

5. Thanks! Tell me how you like the cd!:)

6. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I know I'll like it cuz I've already downloaded 4 mp3's and loved them!Boy sets fire is great,im getting After The Eulogy.Do you have any of there other cd's?

Tell me your e-mail address so when I finish it I can send you and attatchment with the tab in Microsoft Word.Is that OK?

7. RedGrange

RedGrange

Jun 11, 2000
    Springfield, IL
    Boy Sets Fire is pretty damn good... but I hate thier politics ... stupid communists.

You really need thier first CD .. I think it's on Magic Bullet

It has Vehicle, thier best song

There original singer is in a band from Alabama called None But Burning .. you should check them out if you like BSF ...

8. Thanks for the tip Psobecke

From what the songs I have heard so far I really like BSF.I agree with you in that I am not a fan of their political views(at all!).They are talented though.Are BSF classified as "EMO"?