1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Robert Plant - 'Little By Little'...anyone?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by My name is Mudd, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Like the thread title says...I'm looking for the bass tab for 'Little By Little' - I've tried to work it out myself, since it sounds rather simple, but I'm not the best at this type of thing (yet)...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Sorry, I don't have a tab, but I happened upon your thread while searching for any rference to this song before posting a new thread about it. I must have heard this song hundreds of times and always liked the bass line, but tonight on my way home I had it playing in the car and the light bulb just went off...was digging it more than ever. The bassist listed on that albumn is Paul Martinez (never heard of him before), but that tone is killer, sounds like a P-bass with flats to me.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020