1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Robot Factory Brain Freeze w/ Env Follower and Bigfoot Knob

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by speak_onion, May 7, 2010.

1. speak_onion

speak_onion

Jun 22, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Custom/Special Robot Facotry Brain Freeze MS-20esque filter pedal. $280 shipped in CONUS.
    http://martoneaudio.com/BrainFreeze.htm can tell you all about the stock version.

This one is special.

It has an envelope follower with up or down modulation of the cutoff. It's in a 1590C type enclosure, and it has a BIG cutoff knob that's way away from the other knobs, so you can do sweep it with your foot and save the space of an expression pedal.

You can see it in this pic:
    P2180002.

You can also see that there's a bit of a nick in the paint on the bottom corner.

There's also velcro on the bottom of the pedal.

I really loved this pedal but I need money so I'm downgrading back to my ashdown envelope filter. :crying:

Includes power supply.

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    It looks like the first prototype of the Brain Freeze that Mario did, also known as the desktop version. I could be wrong though. Definitely more knobbies and switches than the one he sells now though!

3. speak_onion

speak_onion

Jun 22, 2007
    Queens, NY
  4. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    excuse my ignorance- can you turn the envelope off and just use it like the standard Brain Freeze as well?

5. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    WANT. I don't have the full amount though--are there any trade-plus-cash deals you might consider?

6. speak_onion

speak_onion

Jun 22, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Yes, with the envelope sensitivity knob at zero, it is just a static filter.

Sorry, just looking for cash at this point.