RobPin

Discussion in 'Accessories [DB]' started by mjt0229, Jun 28, 2017.

1. robobass

robobass

Aug 1, 2005
    Cologne, Germany
    Private Inventor - Bass Capos
    Heart Emoji .png

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    I heard several glowing references to the Robpin at this year’s ISB convention. Everyone seemed to really appreciate what a great new option this is.

3. robobass

robobass

Aug 1, 2005
    Cologne, Germany
    Private Inventor - Bass Capos
    Also. New customers: Please! Please! Please! Send me photos and feedback once you have the thing installed. I can often point out small details about your setup which could be improved, and might make a huge difference. This product is not like rosin or a bowcase. It needs some tweaking it to get it just right, and there are things you might not think of. I am here, and happy to help!

And... Something special. Jay's glowing review was about the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning. On my birthday:)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  4. Jmilitsc

Jmilitsc Gold Supporting Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Fairfield County, CT
    will do!

ha, nice - happy bday!

Chris Fitzgerald and robobass like this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021